torek, 14. april 2015



Flyfishing at Sava river and Lipnica creek


For this weekend on Sunday me and my friend Evgen decided to fish easy going, just for few hours. In the morning we started flyfishing at Sava river, casting some streamers-muddlers. After few casts i hooked a hucho-danube salmon app 60cm, not the big one but still some action… During the day we used more nimphs for some rainbow or brown trout. We were using small tommy nimphs tied on 16# hook. Nimph was perfect. We caught some wild rainbow trouts and also some grayling in sizes up to 45cm.
It was 12 o clock when Evgen said to me : » Come lets check tributary creek Lipnica«. I said, ok lets go there for 1 hour. As soon as we came down to the small stream Lipnica we started catching fish after fish. It was crazy. Oh, I need to tell you that Lipnica creek inhibates only wild fish, so fish looks really awesome, awesome colors…We caught some rainbow trout in sizes up to 35cm. It was almost 13.00 so I tied 6cm 5g muddler for some last casts before we ended fishing for that day. I just casted 2 times under the dam in the white water and bubbles . I stripped 2 or 3 times and BOOOOOMMMM….What a strike! After 10 minutes fighting with a fish  in the river bed and on the bottom, I landed in my net pretty wild brown trout. Gorgeus fish just for the end. Wow!

See you next time, tight lines guys.



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar